The Band Meme
Here are the directions:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random - The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3 - The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ - The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along in your own journal because it’s more amusing that way.
HUH? Use my graphics program? Bwahahahaha! Are you crazy? I found it...but use it? I'm just going to share the components and YOU can imagine what the album cover would look like.
Here is the band name: Henry Woods
Here is the album name: "Hatred of it's Neighbors"







19 Comments:
At Sat Jan 12, 12:46:00 PM,
Sandee said…
Mimi, Queen of Memes, tagged me with this one. It was fun to do and very easy as well. I love how yours came out. Mine came out kind of weird. Have a great day. :)
At Sat Jan 12, 02:54:00 PM,
the Book of Keira said…
How funny! The bird may be nasty but it sure is pretty :-)
At Sat Jan 12, 03:48:00 PM,
Mimi Lenox said…
Julie - I will help you with your album cover. Working on it.
I actually tagged you for this one too via Bud's. You don't want to go to the dungeon do ya????
At Sat Jan 12, 03:50:00 PM,
Mimi Lenox said…
oops. Forgot to send the link....
You've been royally tagged by the Queen of Memes.
Long live the dungeon.No Autographs, Please - The Band Meme
At Sat Jan 12, 03:57:00 PM,
Mimi Lenox said…
OK. It's done. Email me and I will reply with the attachment. I have five Julies in my email addresses. I don't want to send this thing to the wrong person! That would not be good.....
mimiwrites2005 at yahoo
At Sun Jan 13, 01:03:00 AM,
Joker said…
hi julie,
apologies to u for not being able to access e video... it appeared tt e video is working fine now...
to save u trouble, i will attach the link to e video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2SqMIK3IA
enjoy!!!
At Sun Jan 13, 07:52:00 AM,
Schmoop said…
Given us the bird as usual, aren't ya? Cheers Jules!!
At Sun Jan 13, 08:04:00 AM,
Julie said…
Sandee! And I thought mine was kinda weird! I've seen some that are really cool!
Kyra! Very nasty birds I say!
Mimi! You're the best!
Joker! Thanks for popping in again!
Matt! Only if you deserve it! Silly boy!
At Sun Jan 13, 12:53:00 PM,
Travis Cody said…
That rocks!
Get it? Albums rock?
Heheheheheheheheheeee!
At Sun Jan 13, 05:27:00 PM,
Mimi Lenox said…
I kinda like the words in the top right corner. It looks like an intentional unintentional if you catch my drift. Well, it WAS unintentional...but I like it!
Glad you do too.
At Sun Jan 13, 07:42:00 PM,
Meribah said…
Looks like this meme is spreading like wildfire...but I can't believe such a sweet-looking little birdie could be evil! LOL
At Mon Jan 14, 12:35:00 PM,
Lisa Ryan said…
this looks like fun! I'll give it a shot.
At Mon Jan 14, 09:37:00 PM,
Lee Ann aka Dixie said…
LOVE IT! I actually loved it so much that I did TWO... I'll post the other one another day.
SMOOCHES~
At Mon Jan 14, 11:13:00 PM,
Julie said…
Travis! *groan*
Meri! yeah almost as odd as "Meribah" meaning quarrelsome back in Moses's day!
Lisa! It is! Do it!
Dixie! Woo for you!
At Tue Jan 15, 06:54:00 PM,
TopChamp said…
That doesn't sound like a pretty album of soothing music (despite the picture). I'm thinking thrash metal.
At Wed Jan 16, 06:21:00 PM,
Julie said…
Top Champ! Hey, I think you're right!
At Wed Jan 16, 11:40:00 PM,
Ingrid said…
That's crazy ! Looks as if could be a real CD cover, lol !
At Fri Jan 18, 06:08:00 PM,
Sista Pastah said…
don't mind me...just "band-hopping" nice cover!!!! fun meme!!
At Fri Mar 07, 03:27:00 PM,
Unknown said…
I'm doing something kinda crazy and doing some band-hopping *oh joy* It's also nice that I get to make a little linky love too while I'm at it. There is hope, after all, that my technorati will reach 500 before 2020.
I love yours, btw - turned out neat...*huggies* Have a gr8 weekend and stop by if ya like. Mine's posted here: The Band Meme. *smoochies*
Post a Comment
<< Home