Ruby Tuesday

This meme comes from The Teach...You can go here to learn the rules for Ruby Tuesday! It's really simple! Post pictures that YOU took that are RED! She has the cool Mister Linky thingy that I've never figured out too.
Welcome to my spot! A place filled with jewels and junk. Come on in and let me know what junk food you like, I'll be sure to have some here for you. Just leave me a note on what you take so I have plenty upon your return!. The jewels you ask? Well, hopefully you find my scattered thoughts as precious as gems.

26 Comments:
At Tue Jun 24, 09:08:00 AM,
Odat said…
How pretty! Great Ruby Tuesday!
Peace
At Tue Jun 24, 09:27:00 AM,
marcia@joyismygoal said…
oh lovely pond and yumm I want some strawberries
At Tue Jun 24, 09:32:00 AM,
Ivanhoe said…
Welcome back! I was wondering where you went...
Love the ruby lilies. I have just gold ones.
At Tue Jun 24, 09:37:00 AM,
Dianne said…
what a great first Ruby Tuesday!!
I'll take a strawberry daquiri please and toast to many more!!
At Tue Jun 24, 09:40:00 AM,
Julie said…
Odat! Thanks! I'm happy to do it!
Marcia! Yup! I'm going out to pick some more today! I'll probably get another quart!
Ivanhoe! It's good to be back!
Dianne! Thanks! And thanks for visiting! I'm going to make a strawberry smoothie!
At Tue Jun 24, 10:16:00 AM,
Anndi said…
There's nothing like eating a stawberry you picked yourself.
At Tue Jun 24, 10:30:00 AM,
maryt/theteach said…
Hey, Julie, welcome back! Missed you a lot! Lovely red strawberries and day lilies! So glad you decided to participate in Ruby Tuesday! You're a great addition! :)
At Tue Jun 24, 10:47:00 AM,
Raven said…
Yummm! I bet they taste all the sweeter because you grew them yourself! And those day lilies are beautiful! Don't think I've seen them in that color before.
At Tue Jun 24, 11:23:00 AM,
Julie said…
Ann! So true! Thanks for visiting!
Teach! Thanks! I'm glad that I had the pictures already and that i ran across some RT bloggers!
Raven! They DO....so so yummy and I love my day lilies too! Thanks for seeing me!
At Tue Jun 24, 11:24:00 AM,
TopChamp said…
I love the way the red jumps out at you. Nice to see you!
At Tue Jun 24, 11:29:00 AM,
Mimi Lenox said…
Now that is a lovely post. Thanks for sharing a part of your "red" world with us. The pond looks so peaceful.....
At Tue Jun 24, 11:31:00 AM,
Askew To You said…
Yum - strawberries. :D Great Ruby Tuesday photos.
At Tue Jun 24, 12:05:00 PM,
Julie said…
TC! Hey! How are you?
Mimi! I know! I love sitting out there with my friends. *winks*
Askew! Thanks! Glad you visited me!
At Tue Jun 24, 12:32:00 PM,
Ladynred said…
delicious strawberries. Beautiful lilies and the pond!
Home and Garden
At Tue Jun 24, 12:55:00 PM,
Vinny "Bond" Marini said…
Are my strawberries on their way? huh? huh?
At Tue Jun 24, 02:29:00 PM,
Sandee said…
I love strawberries and the lilies are gorgeous as well as the pond. Have a great day sweetie. :)
At Tue Jun 24, 04:27:00 PM,
Tink *~*~* said…
What a lovely pond :D The lilies look perfect beside it.
Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*
At Tue Jun 24, 05:15:00 PM,
Julie said…
Ladynred! Thanks for stopping!
Vinny! You know I would mail you some but I think you would have bruised berries by the time they got there. Sorry :-(
Sandee! Thanks for your kind words!
Tink! Thanks! I love it there too. Thanks for visiting me!
At Tue Jun 24, 07:00:00 PM,
John D. said…
Well hi Julie!
Your strawberries and your lillies and your pond are lovely.
Now we know each other. : )
At Tue Jun 24, 08:40:00 PM,
Travis Cody said…
Of course we missed you!
**puts thinking cap on to figure out how to get through the internet and taste those berries**
At Wed Jun 25, 01:25:00 AM,
Marilyn said…
Yum. If I could grow things and not kill them, I would grow srawbrries.
At Wed Jun 25, 07:48:00 AM,
Julie said…
John! Thanks for stopping by! Yes! You have twizzlers and I have strawberries!
Travis! **blushes and looks into monitor for the man to pop through guarding strawberries all the while**
Marilyn! Really it's easy! They grow like weeds!
At Wed Jun 25, 08:35:00 AM,
Barb said…
Yum! Got any whipped cream?
At Wed Jun 25, 10:29:00 AM,
Mo and The Purries said…
Ohh, I love your lilies and your pond!
I was wondering where the HECKFIRE you went to! But if I had a nice pond to sit next to, I'd be there instead of blogging, to!
:)
At Mon Jun 30, 10:13:00 AM,
maryt/theteach said…
Julie, the falls were wonderful. There are 4 installations. We stayed in South Stree Seaport to see them. If you went out on a water taxi I'm sure the noise would be deafening! :)
At Tue Jul 01, 05:45:00 PM,
Meribah said…
Oooo! Strawberries! The puppy LOVES strawberries...and rubies! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home