Ruby Tuesday-Remember
This meme comes from The Teach...You can go here to learn the rules for Ruby Tuesday! It's really simple! Post pictures that YOU took that are RED! I'm cheating this time....do you think she'll smack my hands with a ruler? Hope not! She has the cool Mister Linky thingy that I've never figured out too._in_meadow.jpg)
Perhaps some comparison to the hearts of our service people?
Veteran's Day 2008
Julie





14 Comments:
At Tue Nov 11, 09:37:00 AM,
Travis Cody said…
Sometimes the simple tributes are better than all the fancy speeches.
Thanks to all who have served and those who serve today.
At Tue Nov 11, 11:52:00 AM,
Vinny "Bond" Marini said…
Wonderful post today my dear friend...
We honor the Veterans and Military of the USA and Canada today on THE COUCH
At Tue Nov 11, 12:48:00 PM,
Barb said…
Perfect, Julie! I try to honor our military's service everyday, but most especially today!
At Tue Nov 11, 03:41:00 PM,
Julie said…
Travis! I alway like the KISS method. Keep It Simple Sweetie!
Sandee! Thank you!
Vinny! I'll be over soon...I'll look for the milkduds!
WT4W! I know! I feel the very same way.
At Tue Nov 11, 04:36:00 PM,
maryt/theteach said…
Really lovely poppy, JUlie! Perfect for Veterans Day and Ruby Tuesday! Thanks for participating! :)
At Tue Nov 11, 06:28:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
lovely bloom! just about right for the day!:)
At Tue Nov 11, 06:34:00 PM,
Maggie Moo said…
Less is almost always more. In this case, for sure it is.
Beautiful...
At Tue Nov 11, 06:36:00 PM,
Felisol said…
I like the fragile, super-thin flower. So vivid and colorful, yet impossible to place in a vase.
Good summer shot.
Good impression of life on Remembrance day.
From felisol
At Tue Nov 11, 08:04:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
yes! I agree with you, pure, simple, beautiful and cute...
At Tue Nov 11, 08:16:00 PM,
Meribah said…
A simple statement, yet a powerful one. May we always remember.
At Tue Nov 11, 08:31:00 PM,
Julie said…
Teach! I'm glad I did. But I will follow the rules next time!
Spices! I thought it was beautiful also!
Mags! Thanks dear!
Felisol! You are SO right about poppies not cooperating with vases!
Norm! Thanks so much!
At Tue Nov 11, 08:39:00 PM,
Dianne said…
a lovely tribute, very touching
At Tue Nov 11, 11:37:00 PM,
Speedcat Hollydale said…
Hug for Julie from SpeedyCat!
At Wed Nov 12, 01:37:00 PM,
Julie said…
Dianne! Thanks for you kind words
Speedcat! **hugs back**
Post a Comment
<< Home