Another Meme!
First the rules:
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, United States)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Lulu (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
Chris (Boyne City, Michigan, United States)
AB (Cave Creek, Arizona, United States)
Johnny Yen (Chicago, Illinois, United States)
Bubs (Mt Prospect, Illinois, United States)
Mob (Midland, Texas United States)
Yas (Ahwatukee, Arizona USA)
Alicia(Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA)
Tug (Hell, Colorado, USA)
Bond (Memphis, TN, USA)
Angell (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Julie (New Philadephia, OH USA)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
Empire Buffet---oh yeah! All you can eat oriental cuisine…enter with stretch pants! Hundreds of items to choose! Oh, the dessert/ice cream buffet is great too! I had my first frog leg here. The fortune cookies are always good conversational items as Terri and I race to grab the tab.
We live in the midst of nearly a dozen Amish style restaurants and if you want a great place to dine on regular down home cookin’ …. This is the place! It’s impossible to choose just one! Month watering broasted chicken is prolific as is roast beef platters. We have German restaurant a’plenty too!
Jumpin’ Jeff’s Café—we had some friends over several weeks ago and Jeff made some awesome pork chops and all the fixins’. They sent a thank you card addressed to Jumpin’ Jeff’s Café. How cute, huh? Well, when you can get your man to cook…there ain’t much better in this ole world! Now about the jumpin’….well I don’t know about that but he's doing up a Mongolian dinner tonight! Yeah...I'm doing the clean up!
3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
I tag Ann, Dana, Turnbaby, Travis and Meri!
**sets out the napkins**
Hugs, Happiness and Harmony!
Julie






8 Comments:
At Sat Jul 07, 11:08:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At Sat Jul 07, 12:44:00 PM,
Travis Cody said…
Did you get spam?
I think I'll make mine places around here that I'd like to try. Pam and I both enjoy discovering new places, but we're so attached to our old stomping grounds!
This will be a good chance to make a list of new stuff.
At Sat Jul 07, 01:30:00 PM,
Meribah said…
I don't normally eat-in at restaurants; usually, I just get take-out, but I'll see what I can do with this. Good job on your meme by the way! :)
At Sat Jul 07, 01:31:00 PM,
TopChamp said…
That's a really nice way to show their appreciation. Jumping Jeff's sounded my favourite too (read as far as pork chops then dribbled my way through to the end of your post).
At Sat Jul 07, 05:27:00 PM,
Unknown said…
:mouth waters:
At Sun Jul 08, 02:10:00 AM,
Liz Hill said…
Yum -OH
I'll take my trusty cam out and about this week and see where I end up--thanks sugar
SMOOCH
At Sun Jul 08, 07:39:00 AM,
Julie said…
Travis---and you did your meme so quickly! Great job on it too!
Meri---that sounds fine honey. I can't wait to read it!
TC--yup he's a killer at pork chops on the grill!
Dana---tossed drool rag
Turn---Aww that sounds wonderful. I'm looking forward to the picture tour!
At Wed Jul 18, 12:47:00 AM,
Nicole said…
Firstly thanks for doing the tag...Hope you enjoyed it...Super sorry for reading it so late...will be putting you on the update list...if you know of anyone else doing the tag feel free to message me and I’ll add them on the updated list
Big Jim’s Burgers N More looks like a very nice homely sort of place....and woo all you can eat oriental buffet at Empire Buffet...definately my style!
Post a Comment
<< Home