Check out this!
The days have been flying past so quickly and I have been remiss in publicly expressing my excitement about receiving this award. I received this email from Janie and wanted to pass it along for you to read also.
"Your article, Finally earned The Rising Blogger's Post of the Day Award! You can read about your award here: http://www.therisingblogger.com/"
Thanks to Mimi at Mimi Writes.for nominating me...you are a true friend in so many ways... and to Janie for for your uplifting and eloquent write-up that made me cry.....again. And thanks to YOU for reading about my quest to fulfill a goal and for leaving comments.
Please visit Janie and consider nominating someone who has touched your blogworld.
Hugs, Happiness and Harmony,
Julie





17 Comments:
At Sun Apr 26, 11:54:00 AM,
Mike said…
Enjoyed visiting your blog - can't remember how I even linked over here (Trav maybe?), but congrats on 'Post Of The Day'!
At Sun Apr 26, 12:44:00 PM,
maryt/theteach said…
Congratulations, Julie! So glad you visited me! :)
At Sun Apr 26, 03:16:00 PM,
Travis Cody said…
You definitely deserved that award and I'm so glad so many came over to share in your joy at getting those medals to honor your dad.
At Sun Apr 26, 03:39:00 PM,
Julie said…
Mike! Thanks for visiting....yup...maybe Travis..not sure though.
Mary! Thanks! And me toooooooo!
Travis! Awwww thanks dear man. It was a wonderful experience..and the feeling continues!
At Sun Apr 26, 03:58:00 PM,
Speedcat Hollydale said…
HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hug hug :-)
At Mon Apr 27, 10:17:00 AM,
Vinny "Bond" Marini said…
My most excellent friend has been honored...YEA!
At Mon Apr 27, 12:52:00 PM,
Mike said…
Julie, if you hover your mouse-pointer over your name in my little 'shout-out' for you (re the silly Spanish quiz) on today's post, you'll see a little yellow infobox pop up - that was the area I was asking if anybody wanted a special message put into.....
Coincidentally enough, I just went over to Mimi Writes, as you suggested in your latest post, and realized I already knew who that was - I love her blog! (...Bloggingham Palace lol, wish I'd thought of that....)
At Wed Apr 29, 06:50:00 PM,
Spaceofgrace said…
Nice! :-)
At Sat May 02, 11:45:00 AM,
Meribah said…
Cool beenies! You deserve it, sweetie. Hugs!
At Tue May 05, 09:18:00 AM,
Coco said…
Hug - good going hon!
At Wed May 13, 02:01:00 PM,
Mimi Lenox said…
Come get an award my dear...
HERE
At Wed May 13, 09:55:00 PM,
Speedcat Hollydale said…
Congrats on the interlude award!
At Wed May 13, 10:16:00 PM,
Julie said…
nope nope nope! Congratulations go to YOU my dear!
At Wed May 13, 10:19:00 PM,
Speedcat Hollydale said…
Ohhh good! ((smile))
At Thu May 14, 12:15:00 AM,
Ferd said…
Wow, Julie!
So deserved!
Very, very touching!
You had an awesome dad, and he had an awesome daughter!
At Thu May 14, 07:58:00 AM,
Julie said…
Thanks so much to all of you for expressing such sweet thoughts. I really appreciate all of you!
At Mon May 18, 03:31:00 PM,
Speedcat Hollydale said…
HIOHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!
he hee
Post a Comment
<< Home