About Me

- Name: Julie
- Location: Rolling hills of Ohio, United States
I've been married to Jeff since 1994, have 3 children Nathan(27) Sara(25) and Lucas(21). I'm way too busy for my own good and haven't learned to say "no" very well. I am Co-founder/editor/publisher of a Christian newspaper. I am very involved in church and community outreach. I place foreign exchange students through Nacel Open Door. I have a cat, Lucy and a dog, Cali. I have wonderful friends who love me and I'm going to heaven when this is all said and done! How 'bout you?




6 Comments:
At Wed Nov 03, 11:51:00 AM,
Dawn Drover said…
I`feel like a little kid at Christmas time!
At Wed Nov 03, 11:54:00 AM,
Julie said…
I know! I just wish we could all get a paid day off...you know...like a holiday! Especially dear Mimi!
At Wed Nov 03, 12:41:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Buzzing around as we Bees do checking out Peace Blogblast .
Having a great adventure !
Peace
At Wed Nov 03, 08:49:00 PM,
Travis Cody said…
Three hours! Well, it's three hours to go as I type this. But wait...as I type this it's six hours to go because I'm in the Pacific time zone.
I must be confuzzled...but not about Peace Globes!
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
At Wed Nov 03, 10:24:00 PM,
Julie said…
Terica! That's what we do! Thanks for stopping.
Travis! Ahhh......i forgot just how handsome you are! So glad I posted.
At Sat Nov 06, 10:10:00 PM,
Sherry Blue Sky said…
Beautiful.....heartfelt....a mother's prayer - ALL mothers' prayers! Peace for all hearts, everywhere.
Post a Comment
<< Home